An accurate Building Proposal is crucial as each job is unique in type, scope and site conditions. All these factors contribute to the delivery of a great Building Proposal.
Each job and client is individual, and cannot be priced the same. So we take the time detailing in the early stages.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A DETAILED BUILDING PROPOSAL
When putting together a Detailed Building Proposal there are many components and vital information that contribute to a Job Specific Proposal. Some information requiring attainment includes:
- Viewing the site and assessing the site conditions
- Locating any current services
- Any other conditions that may impact the construction
- Property history (if any)
- Time constraints
- Budget constraints
- Analysing any current architectural and engineering plans
- Specifications or schedule of finishes
- Council approval (if any)
Once all the information has been obtained, time will be spent
- Collating the information
- Measuring and calculating materials and labour components
- Sourcing Market Rate materials and qualified trades cost
- Calculating and including supervision required, managing client expectations and project management offsite
- Preparing a detailed scope of works, reflecting the individual property and clients needs/wants
- Preparation and submission of a job specific and accurate Building Proposal
WHAT DO WE CHARGE TO PROVIDE A DETAILED BUILDING PROPOSAL?
As you can appreciate there is a significant amount of work and time that goes into preparation of a Detailed Building Proposal specific to your custom home. To provide a high level of service, we require payment of a nominal fee, which includes consultation to review your project and prepare your proposal. This fee is deducted from your final construction contract price should you choose to build with dMand Building.
The fee we charge will depend on the size of the project, and can cost from $1,000 to $1,800.
For More information, head to our facebook page or look on our Website